Cocktail using Junmai-shu Urakasumi
- 75ml Chai tea infused Junmai-shu Urakasumi
- 75ml Tonic water
- Orange wedge (for garnish)
- Infuse the Junmai-shu Urakasumi with a chai tea bag for 2 minutes.
- Pour the infused sake and tonic water over cubed ice in a wine glass.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with an orange wedge.
Cocktail using HIRAIZUMI Hiten YAMADORI
- 50ml HIRAIZUMI Hiten YAMADORI
- 50ml Prosecco
- 25ml Spiced cordial*
- Stir all the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into a glass.
- Serve and enjoy!
*For spiced cordial: put all the below ingredients in a saucepan, bring it to a boil, let it simmer for a few minutes, strain the mixture, and allow it to cool before using.
250ml Water, 100g Caster sugar, 0.5g dried mushroom (Porcini), 0.5g cumin seeds, 4 dried curry leaves, 5 cardamom pods, 1g lime peel, 5ml lime juice
Cocktail using Gekkeikan Nigorizake
- 75ml Gekkeikan Nigorizake
- 75ml Houji-cha infused oat milk*
- 15ml Maple syrup
- A dusting of cinnamon
- Fill a glass with cubed ice
- Pour in the Gekkeikan Nigorizake
- Add the houji-cha infused oat milk
- Stir gently to combine
- Drizzle in the maple syrup
- Finish with a dusting of cinnamon
- Stir lightly once more
*For houji-cha infused oat milk: put the 100ml oat milk and 4g houji-cha in a saucepan, bring it to a boil, let it simmer for a few minutes, strain the mixture, and allow it to cool before using.